Agility Technologies Corp – The first live streaming 360° technical rescue camera
Agility Technologies Corporation (ATC), was established with an ambitious mission to put the “Tech” back in Technical Rescue by harnessing recent advances in technology and building practical rescue solutions. ATC founders’ combined over 30 years of experience in the development and manufacture of rescue equipment with the technical abilities of a young focused team of innovative engineers to create the FirstLook360 (patent pending). We recognized a growing global trend of authorities asking Fire/Rescue organizations to do more with less. This reality created an environment where equipment manufacturers need to think outside the box and develop cost effective tools that are more than single use devices.
FL360 is the first live streaming 360° multi-purpose technical rescue camera designed to provide Rescue professionals with a versatile tool to assist them to improvise, adapt and overcome many of the challenges they face with on a daily basis. Leveraging high definition wide angle imaging technologies has completely removed the necessity for delicate mechanical articulation mechanisms to move the camera head. A rescuer can simply probe the camera in any space, hang by a carabiner or locate at a high point and view the 360 live image by swiping a finger across the screen or by using FL360’s virtual joystick feature to zero in a particular area of interest. This combined with the connectivity of both wired and wireless modes of operation make the FL360 a real game changer.
While the primary function of the FL360 is as a survivor location / void search camera following an Earthquake, Tsunami, Hurricane, Tornado etc. – the portability and connectivity features allow the FL360 to be utilized in variety of operational scenario’s such as; trench rescue, rope rescue, vehicle extrication, hazmat, situational awareness and more!
Key features of the FL360 Application include:
- FirstLook spatial orientation algorithm
- Time, date and GPS data, map overlay
- Low latency live streaming & recording
- 802.11n MIMO dual antennas Wi-Fi 2.4ghz
- Still image capture
- Sharing of videos and snapshots via Wi-Fi or LTE
- Push-To-Talk controllable Two-Way audio
- Onscreen illumination gradient control for on board ultra-bright LED’s
- Onboard Diagnostics and multiple user preference settings
- Purpose Built and Downloadable Viewer
- Wired and Wireless Operation
- Fingertip control and pinch to zoom
The brain of the FL360 is its ruggedized onboard microprocessor loaded with ATC’s proprietary firmware that combines video from both image sensors together into a seamless low-latency stream, which can be viewed in real time via a wired or wireless connection on the provided tablet running the FL360 Android App.
FirstLook360 is available in a complete USAR Rescue Kit that includes the following:
- FL360 Camera head construction – rugged aircraft grade aluminum and UHMW fiber-reinforced nylon
- Camera diameter 48mm to fit through a 2” coring hole
- High Definition video streaming (2MP@30fps)
- FL360 Camera Head with Lens Protection Fins
- FL360 Camera Head with 6x High Output Natural Light LED’s
- FL360 Camera Head with Quad Core processor
- LTE Enabled Tablet with expandable storage to 256GB
- Ruggedized Tablet Case & flexible mount
- Interchangeable Audio & Environmental Cover for improved water & dust exposure
- Camera Stand with pistol grip, Shoulder Sling
- Behind Head Headset with microphone
- 4 x FL360 3400mAh Batteries with Protection Circuit
- Battery Charger / Conditioner and Tester for Batteries, Tablet etc
- Removable Telescoping Pole – Extends 10Ft (3m)
- Camera Head – Threaded Attachment Points on each end
- Genuine Pelican Case
- Cables and Accessories
- Optional support plan that includes service and application updates
As the FirstLook360 finds its way into the hands of specialists from various disciplines, any number of new use case scenarios will come forward. We will be sharing application notes and interesting news about the camera and its usage on our website, social media pages www.agilitycorp.com, and through MDM publishing. If you have any questions email us at email@example.com or call +1 604-259-1579 to arrange a demonstration.
For more information, go to www.agilitycorp.com