e2v innovations are at the heart of critical technology solutions including radiotherapy treatment, planetary exploration, satellite communication systems, scientific research and more.
argus, an e2v brand, developed the first ever thermal imaging camera for firefighters over 30 years ago and we haven’t stopped innovating since.
Our most recent camera for firefighters, the Mi-TIC, is the smallest and lightest high resolution thermal imaging camera on the market – a truly personal thermal imager.
It has been specifically designed and tested for use in fire applications and every detail has been considered with firefighter safety in mind:
- Unique design is small and wearable at just 750g (27 oz)
- Simple colour-modes and button configurations means easy – and safe – operation
- Image presentation is unrivalled in the presence of extremely hot fires
- Safer battery technology (lithium-Iron Phosphate) means no risk of dangerous explosion
- The smallest, lightest and most affordable NFPA 1801 compliant thermal imager ever created
It’s no surprise that the Mi-TIC has been adopted by many of the Fire Services in the UK and Europe with rapid growth in the US and beyond.
Our priority is to make products that keep firefighters as safe as possible; in fact, it’s our mission to help end preventable fire related deaths through the application of thermal imaging technology.
We will continue to work closely with Fire Services in the development of our product range.
Safety through innovation, it’s what we do.
For more information, go to www.argusdirect.com/fire