Petroplan have an exciting opportunity for you to work in Qatar for a major Oil and Gas company.
This will be a permanent, staff, residential role, where you can also take your family on a full residential paid package. This is an excellent opportunity for the whole family!
Qatar is a peninsular Arab country which comprises desert and a long Persian Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and ultramodern architecture.
Qatar brings together old-world hospitality with cosmopolitan sophistication, the chance to enjoy a rich cultural tapestry, new experiences and adventures.
We are looking to hire a Firefighting Station Officer who will report into the Fire Station Commander, and a Firefighting Station Commander who will report into the Chief Fire Officer working in the Industrial Cities, Doha Qatar.
Ideally you will have the following to apply:
- A Degree in Fire Protection, Emergency/Disaster Management from a recognized university OR Member of Institute of Fire Engineers.
- A Diploma will be considered if supplemented by 10 years firefighting professional experience.
- At least 10 years firefighting experience in industrial fire operations preferred.
- Able to work independently with effective interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Strong and effective leadership skills.