British APCO is a growing community with extensive communications knowledge gained as a result of delivering real life public safety. We are an independent, user led, not for profit association working to improve emergency services and public safety communications and information technology for everybody’s benefit.
Our members come from all sectors of the supplier and user community, and we would like you to join us as we continue to increase our public safety audience and create a stronger connection between our membership and the sector.
Membership is free for employees of Public Sector or Public Safety Organisations.
Commercial membership rates are also available.
Why should you join us?
- We are going from strength to strength at this critical time for public safety communications – be a part of our growing community
- We are at the forefront of the dialogue for everything relating to public safety communications – join the conversation and help us to influence the future of our sector
- Gain free access to all BAPCO events
- Receive our Journal which has key sector updates
- We listen and react to the needs of our members and have recently introduced a platform for Small Business commercial members
Visit www.bapco.org.uk for more information