People working in the emergency services, NHS, social care and armed forces, will be able to spoil their loved ones this February, with access to over 40 special discounts at food and drink establishments up and down the UK – some of which are even available on Valentine’s Day.
With various offers across the highstreet, deals can only be accessed via the Blue Light Card membership, the UK’s largest discount service for public sector workers.
With over 1.5million members across the country, Blue Light Card is partnered with almost 8,000 retailers both local and nationally.
This year, deals accessible only with a Blue Light Card membership this February and beyond include:
- Prezzo – 25% off the total bill
- Bella Italia – 25% off the total bill
- Café Rouge – 25% off the total bill
- Greene King – 20% off food
- Ask Italian – 25% off food, Sunday to Thursday
- Toby Carvery – 20% off your food bill Monday to Saturday (including Valentine’s Day)
- Spaghetti House – 20% off food (including Valentine’s Day)
- Ember Inns – 20% off food and drink, Monday to Wednesday
- O’Neills – 10% off food (including Valentine’s Day)
- Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery – 10% off the total bill (including Valentine’s Day)
- Zizzi’s – 25% off food, Sunday to Thursday
- Carluccio’s – 20% off food, Sunday to Thursday
Registration is quick, easy and online discounts can be accessed completely free of charge at www.bluelightcard.co.uk
Alex Dalby, Head of Partnerships at Blue Light Card, explained how it can be really tough for public sector employees to spend time with loved ones this February.
“NHS workers and emergency services traditionally work long shifts in the winter months, as pressure on our public services is particularly high.
“We know from our membership that it can be really tough to spend any time with loved ones, let alone take an afternoon or an evening out to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
“We hope these deals and discounts can help bring people closer together, whether that’s on Valentine’s Day itself or throughout February.”
To find out more about Blue Light Card, and view terms and conditions of all of the deals, visit www.bluelightcard.co.uk