Discover emerging technologies and source the very latest kit at The Emergency Services Show. Fire and rescue personnel and industrial brigades from around the world are invited to attend the event taking place at the NEC, Birmingham. UK on Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 September.
This year’s show features over 450 exhibiting companies and organisations as well as live demonstrations, simulated training and four theatres of CPD-accredited seminars.
Virtual Reality Training
Participate in a multi-agency simulated training exercise on The Simulation Centre stand to experience a taste of Coventry University’s immersive and dynamic virtual training facility. Leicester Fire & Rescue Service (in conjunction with RiVR) will also be offering virtual reality training and the Fire Service College will be introducing its new virtual reality training solution: FLAIM Trainer.
SkyBound Rescuer Drone Seminars
Full -day programme on 19 September covers all the latest thinking on tactical and strategic use of drone technology for public safety applications.
Extrication and Trauma Challenges
Hosted by West Midlands Fire Service the Extrication Challenge and the First Aid & Trauma Challenge showcase the use of the latest technology, techniques and equipment.
Emerging Technologies Theatre
- London Fire Brigade in a Digital World
- Panel discussion on Best Practices in the Fire Service
- Technology and Innovation in the Fire Service
- Emerging vehicle technologies including electric vehicles and connected cars
- Digitally Disrupting Fire, The NFCC’s new Digital and Data Programme
- How 5G could improve operational response
- Updates on the Emergency Services Network critical communications system from the Home Office
Lessons Learnt Theatre
- Recent wildfires on Winter Hill in Lancashire
- The Ocado warehouse fire in Hampshire
- Public Health Emergency Response to CBRN Incidents: A Case Study from Salisbury 2018
Health & Wellbeing Theatre
- Health Risks of Repeated Exposure to Fire Effluent
- Individual and team resilience
- Equality and Diversity afternoon
Over 450 Exhibitors
Exhibiting companies including leading names in vehicles and fleet, communications, technology, medical and firefighting equipment, search and rescue, extrication, water rescue, first response, protective clothing and uniforms, vehicle equipment, training, community safety and station facilities.
The NEC is easily accessible via Birmingham International Airport, railway station, the M42 and UK motorway network. Event entry and parking are free. For a full list of exhibitors and to register to attend visit: www.emergencyuk.com