E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group, Inc. and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is pleased to announce the expansion into Tennessee of its dealer Safe Industries.
Safe Industries has acquired Mid-South Emergency Equipment, the former E-ONE dealer for Tennessee. The company will now be serving all of its Tennessee customers out of its Knoxville service centre as it searches for another property near the centre of the state.
Safe Industries serves the fire service and industrial markets in South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee, offering sales, service and equipment. The company is owned by Al Willimon, a US Army veteran and former firefighter. Many of the company’s employees are also current or former rescue professionals.
Safe Industries has approximately 110 employees at two service centres in South Carolina and one in Tennessee:
- A 36,000sq. ft facility in Piedmont, S.C., featuring eight service bays and four earth lifts.
- A 30,000sq. ft facility in Sumter, S.C., featuring four service bays and equipment including precision water jet cutter, paint booth, welders and plasma cutters.
- A 12,000sq. ft facility in Knoxville, TN, featuring six service bays.
- All centres are staffed with qualified, dependable service technicians with the majority holding ASE and/or EVT certifications.
- All three offer on-site and mobile testing, training and maintenance.
‘With the purchase of Mid-South, this will help to solidify not only our presence but our commitment to the fire service in Tennessee,’ Willimon said.
‘E-ONE is truly excited to work with Safe Industries as they transition into the Tennessee market,’ said Larry Daniels, Director of Sales at E-ONE. ‘Al and the entire Safe Industries team have demonstrated their commitment to serving our joint customers in South Carolina and we are confident that together we can bring that same level of commitment and service to Tennessee. Their willingness to grow and expand in today’s challenging economic environment is a testament to their willingness to serve those who serve their communities and neighbours. We are proud of our partnership.’
For more information, please visit: https://safeindustries.com/