E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, has announced the delivery a new TITAN® 6X6 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle to Airports Fiji Limited (AFL). This unit, for the recently remodeled Nadi International Airport, is the first to deliver as part of a multi-year, multi-unit contract signed between E-ONE and AFL in 2018.
Key features of the new TITAN 6X6 ARFF vehicle include:
- E-ONE unique cab design manufactured from welded aluminum extrusion with 4.76 mm (3/16-inch) plate, exceeding ECE R-29 safety standards
- Scania® 750 horsepower engine with a Twin Disc® transmission
- Hale® 11,355 lpm (3,000 gpm) single stage centrifugal pump
- 12,000 liter (3170 gallon) water / 1680 liter (445 gallon) Class B foam tank
- 250 kg (500 lb) dry chemical system
- Structural firefighting system located on the driver side pump operators panel
- (8) large side compartments w/ 9.0 cubic meters (320 cubic feet) of useable storage
- Akron® StreamMaster II dual flow 4542 lpm (1200 gpm) / 2271 lpm (600 gpm) roof turret
- Akron TuckAway dual flow 4542 lpm (1200 gpm) / 2271 lpm (600 gpm) bumper turret with AkroChem nozzle
The new TITAN 6×6 is the fourth E-ONE ARFF vehicle to be purchased for Fiji over the past 25 years.
“It is a privilege to deliver our new, state-of-the-art TITAN 6X6 ARFF vehicle to Airports Fiji Limited (AFL),” said Joel Allen, Director of International Sales for E-ONE. “We are honored that after more than 25 years of supplying ARFF vehicles and after-sale support to AFL, they continue to trust E-ONE with their ARFF vehicle requirements.”
Learn more about the TITAN ARFF at www.e-one-arff.com