Those who work in emergency services, NHS and social care can now access a variety of exclusive discounts to treat the special men in their lives, just in time for Fathers’ Day.
Available through specialist discount service, Blue Light Card, members can get their hands on major savings from the likes of Under Armour, Virgin Experience Days and Hotel Chocolat Ltd.
With over 15,000 partners within its portfolio and over 2 million members, Blue Light Card is the UK’s largest specialist discount service for front-line workers, offering discounts on days out, restaurants and online and high street retailers.
A selection of discounts available this Fathers’ Day include:
- American Golf – Save 10% online
- co.uk – Save 23% online (Save 15% from 19 June)
- Casio – Save 20% online
- Garmin – Save up to 40% online
- G-Shock – Save 20% off online
- Hotel Chocolat Ltd – Save 10% online
- Jacamo – Save 15% off full priced items
- Mankind UK – Save 22% online
- The Perfume Shop – Save 15% online
- Under Armour – Save 10% online
- Virgin Express Days – 20% off online
- White Stuff – 15% off online and instore
- Wiggle online cycle shop – Save 15% on exclusive online range
Eligible members can access all discounts through the Blue Light Card website, app or card.
Tom Dalby, CEO of Blue Light Card, said: ‘During the past year, the pandemic and government restrictions have prevented many of us from seeing and spending valuable time with our dads, grandpas and other fatherly figures in our lives. With lockdown restrictions easing to allow us to spend more quality time together, this year’s Fathers’ Day celebrations are more special and significant than ever before.
‘The Blue Light community has continuously shown great strength and dedication, working tirelessly to keep us safe while maintaining essential services throughout the UK.
‘We’re delighted to offer Blue Light Card members exclusive access to discounts across household brands as well as smaller businesses, so they can show their appreciation for the people who support them most.’
Registering for a Blue Light Card is quick and easy and can be done online at www.bluelightcard.co.uk. It costs £4.99 and the card is valid for two years, allowing access to all online and in-store deals.