Johnson Controls, the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, is pleased to announce new UL 162 and ULC-S564 equipment listings for CHEMGUARD Non-Fluorinated NFF 3×3 UL201 Alcohol Resistant Synthetic Foam Concentrate. CHEMGUARD NFF 3×3 UL201 Concentrate provides fast, effective fire suppression on most Class B hydrocarbon and polar solvent fuel fires. It passes the UL 162 synthetic foam concentrate protocol and the UL 162 AR-AFFF test protocol for Type III hydrocarbon fuel at a 3-to-1 expansion ratio.
The newly listed foam-concentrate proportioners include:
- CHEMGUARD 1.5-inch PL-60 portable inductor with CHEMGUARD HL-60 nozzle
- CHEMGUARD bladder tanks with 2- and 2.5-inch threaded controllers
- CHEMGUARD bladder tanks with 3-, 4-, 6-, and 8-inch flanged or wafer controllers
- CHEMGUARD CIBP-6 and CIBP-8 in-line balanced pressure proportioners
- SKUM 6-inch TPW MK3 and PPW MK3 wide range proportioners
The newly listed foam-discharge devices include:
- CHEMGUARD CFLR-30 rim seal foam pourer
- CHEMGUARD CGFC-90, CGFC-170, CGFC-330, CGFC-550 foam chambers/makers
- CHEMGUARD Oscillating Flange foam monitor with ANSUL® AFN-1 Nozzle
- CHEMGUARD HL-60 and HL-95 handline nozzles
- Tyco Fire Products Model B1 upright and pendant style foam water sprinklers
Please refer to the UL Online Certifications Directory at iq.ulprospector.com for additional listing information and details.
To learn more about how CHEMGUARD NFF 3×3 UL201 Foam Concentrate is redefining fire suppression, visit tycofpp.com/chemguard-NFF.