R-PONS has been a leading French manufacturer of firefighting equipment (fire brigade equipment, hose reels, monitors and couplings) for over 100 years.
We have our own R&D department, foundries (pieces in gunmetal, aluminum and stainless steel), MIG and TIG welding lines, and a last generation machining workshop.
This total control of our production process makes us flexible and we can easily adapt our products to the different requirements and international standards.
Quality and customer orientated, we take advantage of an international fame in the industrial, oil and gas, chemical, and fire brigades markets, which make R-PONS a key player in the firefighting market.
- Hand nozzles – from 150 to 1000 l/min, adjustable flow-rate or self-regulated pressure
- Monitors – from 1000 to 10000 l/min, portable or fixed, manual or hydraulic oscillation
- Hose-reels – in compliance with the NF EN 671-1 European Standard
- Fire brigade Equipment
R-PONS also produce the following recognized safety innovations;
- An adjustable pressure regulator REGUPONS, the right solution to ensure the total safety of the operator in case of over-pressured fire networks.
- The patented VSC safety device, equipping our portable monitors COMPACTOR and COMBITOR, reducing instantly the water flow and pressure in the monitor when the slight uncontrolled move occurs, without any additional stowage system.
- The ‘extra’ compact MICROTOR, is a 1000l/min portable monitor, weighing only 3.5 kg, with a reach of 50m at 6 bar.
For more information, go to www.r-pons.com