Smouldering barbecue sparks safety warning

A safety warning has been issued after a couple were saved from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning by their alarm this morning. Firefighters from Hightown were called out at 1.53am after the pair brought the smouldering barbecue back into their house…

International Fire Fighter is the leading global publication for municipal and industrial fire fighters and the fire and rescue industry.

The editorial features are written by industry experts and comprise a unique blend focussing on the latest technology, training methods and equipment as well as highlighting sector-specific issues from around the world.

Regular product and company profiles, events updates and news make International Fire Fighter the first choice read for fire and rescue professionals.

Latest Issue

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe to International Fire Fighter today for FREE!

Choose a Printed or Digital subscription to have full access to our website content.

Subscribe here for FREE

To dismiss this message please login here