The NFPA 125th Anniversary Conference Series is a one-of-a-kind, year-long series featuring 11 one-day programmes focused on specific topic areas. Register for the programmes that are relevant to you and your career and you’ll have access to watch as many times as you need, for an entire year!
On demand means on your schedule. After a programme premieres on its go-live date, it will still be available on demand for up to a year. Plus, you can earn CEU credits for on-demand programmes, too.
Register today. Get on-demand content whenever you want
If you missed a live event, you can register for it on demand anytime. And even if you do attend live, you can always revisit the content again on demand. It’s content that meets your needs and fits your schedule – all year long.
Programs currently available on demand:
- Empowering Electrical Design, Installation, and Safety
- The Big Wide World of Building and Life Safety
- Community Risk Reduction: Insights to Action
- Spotlight on Public Education
- Keeping Hazardous Environments Safe